-
February 18th, 2004, 07:34 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
You couldn't at least wait until March to jump on the baseball bandwagon, I see.
Go Astros! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 18th, 2004, 09:45 PM
#2
-
February 19th, 2004, 04:21 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Pitchers and Catchers report today! Oh yeah...and the Cubs are ready for the Astros now...Greg Maddux, baby!
-
February 19th, 2004, 07:45 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I don't really have a problem with athletes using/abusing steroids. If they want to fuck up their health, that's their decision. Is it unfair to others that don't use them?
Well the ones who don't use them can sit back and enjoy retirement while the others have to worry about brain cancer and other potential side effects. They didn't really understand the consequences back when Lyle Alzedo was playing, but now there's no excuse. If they want to take that chance...
-
February 19th, 2004, 04:38 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Say it ain't so, Barry!
Seriously tho, even if Barry *was* hopped up, the amount of pitches he saw and number of times he connected are still damn impressive!
-
February 20th, 2004, 02:07 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Why wait until March for the baseball bandwagon? I never got off of it in October! Though I daresay my wagon was driving along a cliff edge for a few days there in October... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bring on the games!
-
February 20th, 2004, 04:16 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I'm going to miss Rich Arulla(sp). I thought he brought a lot of heart to the Giants.
-
February 21st, 2004, 09:11 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Hopefully, I'll get out to a couple games this year. One at the Great American Ballpark and an another one up at Wrigley Field...
hopefully.
But I'm not really a fan of any one team.
-
February 23rd, 2004, 01:31 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Maddux went back to Chicago, which is sad, I like Maddux. But before you start thinking this is the end of my Braves, remember Glavine went to the Mets and we still spanked that ass
-
February 23rd, 2004, 06:31 AM
#10
Inactive Member
ok Blue Jays!
We'll win this year, you'll see!
But those who use steroids to "improve" their performance cheat the clean players out of jobs that pay $250,000 minimum starting wage. And for every player who makes the majors there's gotta be 50 in various minor leagues who don't make the cut. Should they all start taking steroids? I don't like 'roids, in the Olympics or otherwise. Keep them out of sports entirely.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks